There is no extra charge to participate in this activity. The deadline to sign up is August 31, 2017. You must be a convention attendee to participate.
To participate in the 2017 Sweeper’s Escape Scavenger Hunt send an email to [email protected] with “Scavenger Hunt” in the subject line. In the body of the email type your name, email address, phone number and your answers to the following questions with everything on separate lines.
- Will you be bringing a smart phone or camera on
the cruise with you? If so, what kind? This is not a requirement, but we do need at least two people with cameras on each team.
- Are you handicapped or have mobility issues? This will not keep you from being on a team or participating.
- Is this your first convention? Yes or No
- What state/country are you from?
- If you were a cast member on Gilligan’s Island, which one would you be, based on personality and disregarding gender? Your options are: Gilligan, Skipper, Mr. Howell (the Millionaire), Mrs. Howell (his wife), Ginger (the Movie Star), the Professor or Mary Ann? Not sure which character you would be? Take this quiz and find out!
You will be assigned to a Scavenger Hunt team, so that we can really mix things up and introduce you to new people. These teams will be revealed to each other in an email sent to the members of each team. You will have a week or two to get to know each other via email before you arrive in Miami. This will also give you the opportunity to set up a few meetings together on the ship. You will not receive the Scavenger Hunt rules, list of items and prizes being offered until the Meet & Greet in Spice H2O on Saturday afternoon (9/23/17).
While we cannot tell you what is on the Scavenger Hunt list at this time, we can give you a few hints on how to win some of the great prizes being awarded. Make us laugh! Do something unique. Stand out from the crowd.
Please do not sign up if you are not willing to spend some extra time with your teammates outside of the regular convention sessions. The amount of time required will be determined by the members of each team.